Baltic Campaign

Homepage Forums Codex Integrum Abbey Pub Baltic Campaign

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    JackG
    Participant

I’m currently working on creating a campaign set in the baltic around a small group from a mercenary company who work as the errand boys of the company paymaster who is into the occult.

If you guys are interested happy to provide all my resources.

currently beginning is set as delivering a message and supplies to a city under siege by the teutonic order, however something is rotten in the state of Denmark and players soon realise someone has created a plague with dark magic. Players can choose to fight to obtain an arcane relic for their master, find the dark sorcerer, prevent the building pogrom and/or fight off the encroaching teutonics.

I’ve been running it over d20 where I have all the materials. I might make it a proper campaign for people so if anybody wants to give it a play with their group and give me feedback I’m happy

Hans Hellinger

Just wanted to say I fully support this! And we will be doing something similar set in Silesia, partly based on this map

Corner of Martin Helwig Silesia map

Hans Hellinger

Click here for high-res to look for easter eggs

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/8d/2b/958d2beddb635886686f1e5f81f36894.jpg

And here is a less colorful version of the whole map. The map is odd in that it’s oriented with South on the top.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Helwig.png

Charles Philippi
    Participant

That sounds very interesting. Where are you at with the campaigns construction?

JackG
    Participant

I’ve got two one off side missions and the first session of the main campaign fleshed out

Charles Philippi
    Participant

Is it posted here so that I could read It? And if not will you please?

Charles Philippi
    Participant

Also I’ve clicked the notify me via email so I’ll reply back to u faster next time.

Hans Hellinger

I believe Jack has some stuff he put together, we have a private area on the forum for people doing beta testing. We can give you both rights to post in there and you can start a thread for sharing ideas.

Charles Philippi
    Participant

Thank you Hans I think I found it. If it’s where the video u posted is. Not the most tech savvy guy here -)

Hans Hellinger
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.