Character Sheet

Homepage Forums Codex Integrum FAQ Character Sheet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Powder Monkey
    Participant

The Integrum Player’s Guide says that you can find a free downloadable PDF copy of the character sheet on the Codex Integrum website, however I can’t find it.

Has the character sheet been uploaded, and if so, where can I download it? It doesn’t have to be digitally editable because I’m printing it out. The one provided in the player’s guide isn’t very suitable because it doesn’t take up the whole page. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hans Hellinger

Hi Powder Monkey, welcome to the forum and try this link, if you have any problems with the link or the character sheet itself, please let us know. This is an editable PDF but it’s also printable.

If you have either of the Monsterberg books there is are two other URLs available for the pre-generated characters that come with them.

Hans Hellinger

(Oh and just FYI, I believe the sheet is programmed so that some things that you enter on page one also go onto page two, (Feats and Special Abilities etc.) where you can put additional information like short descriptions of how they work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.