Happy St. Patricks Day – today is the day

Homepage Forums Codex Integrum Abbey Pub Happy St. Patricks Day – today is the day

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hans Hellinger

At long last, I am aaaaalmost done with the Codex Guide to the Medieval Baltic Volume II. One more town entry (Prague) and one last spell check and it’s done. I have been working on this on and off since I split the original book into two volumes three years ago, and it’s been like an elusive mirage these last few months. But I’ve found wonderful new source material, both artwork and text- to use, and I’m very pleased with the result.

I have added extended excerpts from the Nuremberg Chronicle and art from the travelogue of Count Palatine Othenrich, Carlo Crivelli, the master of the Třeboň altarpiece, Robert Testard, Meister von Meßkirch, Joos van Gent, and many others.

I would write more about this, it’s a big day for me, but I need to finish the book.

Éire go Brách!

zarlor
    Participant

Congrats on getting it finished!

Hans Hellinger

Thanks my friend

Hans Hellinger

Now I can finally pivot back to working on the game stuff…

MastiffMinder
    Participant

I received a notice that Baltic 2 is now available on DriveThruRPG.com along with a discount code for previous owners of Baltic 1. The code does not work for me or other previous owners, as seen in the comments section for the Baltic 2 product page. (Comments copied below:)

Could someone please fix and send the correct discount code to us previous Baltic 1 owners? Thanks.

Robert H Mar 18, 2021 4:28 pm EST
    I also got an “invalid coupon code” message when I attempted to use the one supplied via email to purchasers of Vol. I.

victor K Mar 18, 2021 11:59 am EST
    same

Kurt M Mar 18, 2021 11:21 am EST
    Same here. I contacted DTRPG and they told me the coupon code doesn’t exist in their system.

Mark L Mar 18, 2021 9:09 am EST
    Ditto, previous owner discount code does not work.

Michal S Mar 18, 2021 7:21 am EST
    I’ve received your code in message, but DTRPG system says it is invalid. What’s wrong

Hans Hellinger

Hi MastiffMinder, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Checking now, we’ll send out a direct link.

Hans Hellinger

Ok, we just sent out an email to purchasers of Baltic History Vol I with a direct link – but that only goes to people who have allowed us to send them email. Can you check to see if you got it?

Hans Hellinger

Well I guess it worked because we sold about 20 of them via the discount already

MastiffMinder
    Participant

This code worked. Thank you very much for your quick reply, for the discount, and for writing a pair of source books on such an interesting place and time.

Hans Hellinger

Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Apparently DriveThruRpg changed how their discounts work and we didn’t realize it initially.

Make sure you set your purchase for ‘allow updates’ because we are going to be updating Vol II several times in the next few weeks. So pass it along…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.