Higher Resolution Maps

Homepage Forums Codex Integrum FAQ Higher Resolution Maps

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Powder Monkey
    Participant

I have a question regarding the Road to Monsterberg Chapter 1 book. In the Agendi Locus chapter, it says a higher resolution copy of the map is available as a separate download with the PDF. I purchased the PDF on Drivethrough RPG, which only had a download link for the book.

I really appreciate the link to the character sheet, and the links to the pregens, is there a similar link with the map?

Hans Hellinger

Which map are you referring to precisely, the underground river map?

Hans Hellinger

Ok it looks like you are referring to the campaign map of Silesia. We did add higher resolution printable maps to the book, on pages 74 (DM’s version) and 75 (Players version). This is in Version 1.49 of the book.

If those are not sufficient though I can make the higher resolution map available to you.

The original version of the map we used can be found here (at 2388 x 1970 pixels):

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Helwig.png

Hans Hellinger

Does that resolve your issue Powder Monkey? If not we can get you a higher res image of the map with the points of interests etc.

Powder Monkey
    Participant

I am indeed referring to the Silesia campaign map, and I would greatly appreciate a higher res image of the map with points of interests. Many thanks in advance!

Powder Monkey
    Participant

Is it also possible to get the higher res map without any modifications, for the players? If not, that’s no problem.

Hans Hellinger

I would think for the players, you can just use a (possibly cropped) version of the high res map I linked?

Powder Monkey
    Participant

Ahh, I feel silly, didn’t realise it was the link above. You’re right, I can crop it or use it as is for the players. Thank you very much, that resolves my issue.

Hans Hellinger

No worries, best of luck running the module!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.